Thankfully, today a number of teeth whitening treatments are available, and Zoom teeth whitening is one such treatment. It is a very popular teeth whitening treatment because it is both effective and fast. This treatment can whiten your teeth by as much as 10 shades in a single treatment, which is a great difference. After the treatment you will see a noticeable difference. In addition, this treatment lasts only one hour, making it a perfect lunchtime procedure in today's busy world.
How does Zoom teeth whitening works?
In this method a gel and special light wave are used. During the treatment, dentist also uses a retractor to separate the lips from the teeth. This allows for easy and quick application of gel. Gel is then applied on the exterior faces of the teeth. After covering the teeth uniformly with Zoom teeth whitening gel, the dentist will direct a special bright light on it for approximately one hour.
The combination of the two produces chemical reactions that result in teeth whitening. It is definitely one of the best teeth whitening methods available today.
- Zoom teeth whitening is an in-office teeth whitening procedure that uses a 25% hydrogen peroxide gel combined with zoom's small but significant amounts of ultra violet light
- Once the gel is applied to the teeth the Zoom Advanced Power Lamp, assists speed up the whitening procedure. As the hydrogen peroxide breaks down, oxygen gets in your enamel and dentin to bleach the stained surface. So, the structure of the tooth remains unchanged.
- Usually, at intervals of fifteen minutes, the gel is applied 3 times. Instantly, after the applications, a sensitivity decreasing fluoride gel is applied on the surface of the teeth.
- This process of teeth whitening is almost pain free
- It is an absolutely side effect free and safe teeth whitening procedure.
- You don't have to wait for weeks or days to see the results. Results are fast.
- It is a very hassle free and comfortable method of getting white teeth. You just have to sit on a chair for a few minutes and relax while the procedure is being carried out.
- The results are immediate and last for a long time (more than 6 months).