Choosing the Right Toothbrush
Today you have many good quality toothbrushes to choose from and you can select the one that suits the best to your gum style. The tooth brushes are available in Soft and Super soft bristles that contribute in the Teeth Cleaning Methods. Always choose a brush that has a ADA seal on it and is approved by the dental association. A brush should be easy on your gums as it is always recommended to choose a soft bristle brush over the hard one. Tooth brushes are also available in different sizes and pick the one that suits the best to the size of your mouth. You can also opt for a powered toothbrush which have a rotating bristle and a massager that gives you a relaxing feeling as you brush. With a right brush, you get the service of express cleaning services right at your home.
Right way to brush your teeth
Many people tend to ignore the most basic thing in brushing teeth – How to do it in a right way? Having the best toothbrush or a toothpaste does not guarantees good and proper oral care. Here are the few Teeth Cleaning methods to brush right:
- Always brush your teeth twice a day. Brushing after the meal in the night is very important.
- Give proper time while you brush. Don’t do it for the sake of doing it.
- Always brush in circular motions and in upward direction when you are brushing your gums.
- Always brush with a light force. Brushing should be done from top to bottom and from bottom to top.
- Always use good quality toothpaste with fluoride content.
- When you brush your teeth, always clean the tongue with the toothbrush.
- Always clean the brush after the use. Make sure you keep it at a dry place after brushing.
Toothbrush should be replaced on time. Mow a days there are toothbrushes which have an indicator on the bristles that fade over a period of time indicating when to change them. If you see the bristles in a bad shape, it’s time to change the brush.
Always remember that the best way to care about your teeth is to have a right oral care. Always visit the dentist on a regular basis to keep a tab on your oral health. Dental hygiene is a very important part of our lives and should be taken seriously as oral care may result in lots of other factors too.